Wednesday, November 9, 2011

From The Bottom Of My Heart....

My Family
I know that I'm not a good daughter to my dear parents & a sister to my brothers... I'm not good enough in every way.. I admit that I am a rebel in the family... Sometimes, I can be very mean... I am so sorry... It's not my intention to hurt everyone's heart... it's just that sometimes I feel that I have been set aside... And for that reason, I prefer to do everything on my own... I try to be independence... I need to have & enjoy my own life.. For once... I need your all understanding & trust, to give me a chance to live on own my life... I am wise enough to think and to see the good and bad side of life... With your guide and priceless advise, InsyaAllah... everything will be just fine... Just give me a CHANCE... That's all I need.

My Love
I am so thankful to You, Ya Allah... for giving me another chance to meet someone that I've dream of... he is kind, loving, gentleman, understanding & willing to accept me as who I am... There's nothing I could ask for more. Only that, I wish this will be the last for all... I need no other journey to find my one... enough is enough, I don't think I can take it anymore... I have been through all the sacrifices, time & so many heartbroken...

And to you My Love... I didn't ask for more either... you have everything that I want but you gave me more than what I need... Please don't ever change... Thank you SAYANG... :)

My Friends
Dear Friends... thank you for being there for me. Thank you for lending me your shoulders for me to cry on.. I appreciate for all your kindness, advise, attention and love. Millions apology for my bad behavior, mood swing and nasty words... it's just me. I'm not perfect in every way... I need your companion... to guide me to go thru the path of life... to the good side of happiness.. May we be the very best of friends till the end of time... until the last of my breath...

My Heart...
Today, I'm feeling a bit down... for only a very small conversation at home but I have been wrongly thought as an ill-mannered... Been trying to figure out, where did I say wrong... As far as I concerned, I didn't raise my voice at all... it's just that I'm only expressing my feelings for my new cardigan that suddenly turn to orange instead of white???!!! OK... better don't say anything... just buy a new one... end of story... tq mum...

p/s: sorry for my broken english.. becoz sometimes "I feel stupid when I speak Malay"... hahahah.... *dduuuhhh*

No comments:

Post a Comment